My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

*Just Me*

Friday, August 04, 2006

TRaNsiSi... fReNzCiP... bla... bla...


10 o’clock at night. I’m tired. But I just can’t sleep.


Actually, I’m confused.
Don’t know what to do
Don’t know how to react
Don’t know whom to talk,
To share


Maybe I have to learn to not listening anyone else


For last few days,
I feel like everything I did were wrong


Well, I know that I made some mistakes
Something wrong…


Sometimes I feel that I have to be sweet every time,
To everyone


Don’t care if someone hurt me
Even if that was just a very small thing
But it still feels hurt
Even though I know that they didn’t mean to


It’s hard
To make new friends
While you have to learn to say goodbye to your best friends


I like my new friends
I do
I just need time


Well
I miss them
Their support, their laugh, their smile


For years
We learned together
We struggled together
We played together
We cried together


Did crazy things, support each other, never let anyone of us down….


I miss that time
Maybe it sounds silly coz it was just 2 months ago
But I really miss it…


I know that it will be so hard to be far away from them
From my best friends
But I never though that it will be that hard


I just hope That I'll find new good friends
To talk
To share


And hope my bestfriends will never forget about me
About this friendship






::B::U::B::B::L::E::

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty's Lady said...

hummm,,,iya gw jg sdih pisah ma kalian...

Ntar pas liburan lebaran,,kita maen2 ke ancol yuk...
(kartu mahasiswa gw dari BNI, ada pnawaran diskon ampe desember 2006,,, 30% buat ke dufan, 20% buat ke sinema 4D, dsb.)

Gw pngen maen2 lg ma kalian sperti dulu lg...

Susah ngedapetin tmen2 bae kaya kalian...

Oia, URL blog ini : http://ruanggawatdarurat.blogspot.com (jadi kalo mau ngasi comment, buka URLnya aja...)

____Leave / Leaf____

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home