My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

*Just Me*

Monday, August 14, 2006

Liebe in Jakarta


Guys, you wont believe it!!!

Finally, I find someone

After all this time, after waiting too long for someone that I know he won’t come

I find someone else

I really like him

Do you want to know what this boy is like?

Well, he’s tall,

Pretty handsome, I think. And he has beautiful eyes

At first, I think he is too cold

and So quiet,

but lately I found out that he’s funny

He can make me laugh

And sometimes, he can make me forget about the one that I always wait for.

I believe, if you guys meet this boy, you’ll like him. ((especially FLOWER))

But I’m still not sure about my feeling

Well, maybe because I just know this boy

And I don’t really know about him

But now, if I didn’t see him, I always look for him

Or think about him

But i have one problem, and that's very, very, very serious problem

I Never see him pray (sholat)

Well, I know this is ridiculous,

but well, just wait and see…



:::::::::::::::B::U::B::B::L::E::::::::::::::::::::



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home